Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sometimes at night..

At times I wonder when I look into the sky,
Think about you and my heart questions..why?
Why do I love you? I think and smile
Remembering those moments..really fine
Those first flirting words which made my toes curl
First drive together..first yawn before everyone!
My embarassed eyes but no words on tongue
The speeding car..the fun-filled moments
Ur grabbing of cell, my striving for return
Some occasional meetings..my resistance to one
Our god-made couple..then the desitned knot done.
Starting of life with a lil known person
Ur wavelength matching mine, our love divine
The whisper of ur voice, the warmth of ur touch
so many little things that make me want you so much
The way that ur kiss, fills me with desire
And how u hold me with the warmth of a blazing fire.
The way ur eyes shine when you look at me..
lost with you forever is where I want to be.
The dreams that I dream that all involve you
the way you let me snuggle close to you.
I could go on for always,telling of what I feel
but all you must know is my love for u is deep..

2 comments:

flyingstars said...

lovely passionate words...you have crafted it so beautifully, we could really feel the warmth, magic and beauty of a relationship....Excellent lines....have a wonderful time!

Rohit Tripathi said...

b'ful words from heart... It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, Something to look forward to And someone to love.” u know my wishes is always with you.. :-)