Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Awestruck: Dawn of Narkana

The first sight of dawn in Narkanda is so beautiful..I could not help get up early and take a picture..:) though i took this sometime back but i feel like sharing this today again with all coz after a long dark night of 3 months or so..i can see happiness coming closer to my doorstep..waiting for happiness to step into my heart again..so that life is normal and full of smiles. Would keep you posted of what happens..:)

First Dawn in Narkanda
A Memorable Moment of my Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)