Monday, November 17, 2008

Love - Questionable!



I just noticed history repeat
No, I think I noticed the nature unchanged
I also saw love make it no different
I just realized it all went down the drain.
But this showed me the beauty of her pearls
Not the ones which trickled down her cheeks
The ones which fell uncounted down the bed
She found her being proposed by a young lad
Not that he was the only one who fell to her fancies
But the only one who didn’t fall to her fancies
The unusual coincidence appealed her a lot
The simplicity also promised a lot
But continuing to live a life of misconception
Isn’t what she conceptualized at the start of their relation
The post bonding year passed like hell
But the next one bloomed and rung like bell
The misconception was finally assumed as true
Things didn’t change and again truth gave evidence
It was tough to face-
The choice made between love and freedom
She doesn’t regret the choice ever
But wonders if there could have been anything better
It’s tough to keep all things in heart
With no one to discuss and not knowing where to start
Such depth cannot be unfolded
Let life unfold it
The pain is as it was always
And heart advises her
To have married the one who loved her
And questions her
Of not marrying the one who loved her.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Touched by the depth.
Speechless by the truth.
A question to live with.

Keep smilling thats the only way :)

Chhiyaishi said...

:)..i wish i had somewhere i could reach people who write in anonymity :). thanks for reading. It feels like a pleasure to be read by understanding people.

Anonymous said...

Vry touchng post.. Chhiyaishi

Chhiyaishi said...

Thanks anonymous. Thanks for visiting. As expressed above, I feel touched when people understand my feelings the same way as i express them and i feel blessed with regard. Thank you..

Taru sharma said...

This is a beautiful post..i love to read it again and again...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chhiyaishi ... for replying to my Anonymous post. I was a bit sceptical that I will get a reply on my anonymous post. Very delighted to see your reply. I do not think that Anonymous is a very bad name, therefore I will stick with it as of now.

Chhiyaishi said...

Of course, it isn't a bad name only if anonymous weren't so many :) i was touched to see your reply too and felt glad that you replied. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry there is no Anonymous out there like me. I am sure you will recognize me always from my comments

Anonymous said...

Did you break somebodys heart of have your heart broken?